What we collect:
- Name and residential /permanent address of students/users
- Query related to students’ enrollment/registration
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to user and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services for students/users.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses or other incidental information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for students related issues research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, SMS messages etc. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A Special Note About Children
Persons under the age of 13 are not eligible to use the Site. If you are 13 year old and above but under the age of 18, you may use this Site and submit personal information to us only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We will not sell, distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.